Friday, November 4, 2011

The Job Market

                  Well, we want to thank you for applying for this job.
                                       No, thank you!
                                  Now, you're whose nephew?
                                           I'm sorry?
                                  Your uncle works here, right?
                     Oh?!  No, no I don't have any uncle that works here that I know of.
                         Oh?!  Well, does someone in your family work here?
                                           I don't think so...
                               Well then how did you get this interview?
            (The wheels begin to turn....)
                  Ohhhhh, you mean...  Joey, my cousin's uncle.  Who works... here.
                                  Thanks for coming in.  You can exit through the front.
Ummmmm....  Can I use your internet real quick?  I just want to check something on family tree dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment