Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cry me a liver

                   Hi, what's new?  (Note: Not, "How are you doing?")
                            Oh, well, -
                            I'm down south burying my mother...
                    When I get a phone call that my dead wife's baby died...
                                   April 20, 1998 - November 14, 2011
               With the rat in heaven
                                    That chair.... it looks familiar.
                                   And when I get home to bury him...
                   I see that my basil plant had died... all brown and shriveled... dead.
                                     Hmmm.
                                     What?
                                       Everything you love dies.
                                             I know.
                                     You don't still love me, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment